BioZone AC30 UV Replacement Tube
£59.99 + VAT
100% Authentic BioZone AC30 UV Lamps 10-08100
Biozone AC30 UV replacement tube 10-08100 to fit AC30 units
At Rentex we sell only genuine Biozone components. The washroom UV lamps are specifically designed and patented by Biozone are critical to perfect proprietary operation of the Biozone air purifiers.
These AC30 lamps are available on other sites that look the same and fit the Biozone air purifiers but will not perform with the intended results of the Biozone authentic lamps.
Biozone AC30 UV replacement lamps Lifespan
Please note: In order for the Biozone air purifier to operate 100% efficiently the lamps must also be exchanged every 12 months.
- Height: 24mm
- Width: 24mm
- Length: 235mm
- Weight: 42g
How Biozone 10-08100 UV Lamps Work
When UV-C light reacts with air, PhotoPlasma is created. Photoplasma destroys bacteria, viruses, fungi and also mould by covering surfaces and entering the air. Pollutants are broken down by the PhotoPlasma attaching to chemical and organic contaminants and destroying the cell membrane and DNA of microorganisms.
The BioZone AC30 UV replacement tube also creates ozone due to a reaction with oxygen and UV light wavelengths. Compounds are broken down to destroy germs, viruses and also bacteria by ozone created. However, as ozone causes irritation in high concentrations. Spending long periods of time in the vicinity of a BioZone is not recommended.
How to Replace your UV Lamp
Turn off the Air Purifier and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
- On the back of the air purifier, push down on the two small latches at the top of the back panel. The panel will open downwards. The UV Lamp is mounted on this panel. (Older units do not have latches, you must unscrew all the screws on the back of the panel to access the lamp).
- Gently lift the old lamp out of the lamp clamps that hold the lamp in place.
- Locate the white lamp socket and pull the lamp socket off of the end of the UV Lamp.
- Be careful not to touch the glass of the new UV Lamp and replace the new lamp in the reverse fashion that you removed the old one.
- Close the back panel, plug the air purifier back into an electrical outlet and turn on the unit.
Check for a blue glow from the UV lamp viewing from the front of the air purifier. If there is no glow, then you probably need to replace the adaptor/power cord.
Finale Note: Biozone Replacement Parts are also available in a variety of different sizes depending on the model you have. Biozone units require that the UV germicidal lamp in their units is also replaced every year to ensure maximum performance.
100% Authentic BioZone AC30 UV Lamps – 10-08100
H 24mm x W 24mm x L 235mm
Compatible with unit PR – UV Air Purifier AC-30