Latex Powder Free Sterile Gloves Large 50 x Packs
£19.99 + VAT
REDUCED 1 X PACK MISSING FROM BOX. Sterile latex examination gloves compliant with Class1 Sterile Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC)
1 in stock
Latex Powder Free Sterile Gloves Large
REDUCED 1 X PACK MISSING FROM BOX.
These Sterile Powder-Free Latex Disposable Gloves have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance.
Natural powder free sterile examination gloves visually inspected for holes and minor defects. Individually sealed each pair is perfect for Healthcare workers, Dental practices, Food hygiene production as well as delivery drivers.
Latex Powder free Sterile Gloves Large
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from: natural rubber latex
- Low in residual chemicals: to reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals
- Flexible material: for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Rolled Cuff: For additional strength, easier donning and prevention of liquid roll back
- Powder free: reduces the risk of dust contamination
- Chlorinated: to reduce latex protein content
- Textured finish: for improved grip
- Sterilized: using Gamma irradiation
- Tested to AQL 1.5
Sterile latex examination gloves compliant with Class1 Sterile Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) and its series of European Standards EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Offering a high quality and dependable sterile latex glove, low in extractable protein.
Each pair of gloves is individually sealed within a sterile pack for maximum hygiene.
Manufactured from natural latex.
- Typical force at break: 6 Newtons.
- 240 cm cuff.
- Low Protein
These products have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
This tests the gloves to ensure they protect you against liquid penetration and micro-organisms. These particular Hand Safe GS21 Gloves received an AQL rating of 1.5, meaning that they obtained a performance level one in this area.
Strength and thickness: Passed
Max elasticity before and after ageing: Passed
Biological safety qualities: N/A
Tests whether the gloves are resistant against penetration by blood-borne pathogens. No visual penetration was found with the Sterile Powder-Free Latex Gloves.