Disposable Face Masks FFP1 x 50
£24.99 + VAT
3 in stock
Disposable face masks FFP1
These disposable masks provide effective, comfortable and hygienic respiratory protection against non-toxic dust /mist, smoke and aerosols.
Designed for daily use, the 3 PLY version face mask has 3 layers of protection. For a higher specification grade facial mask we also have the KN95 Face Masks which offers 2 way protection. The KN95 masks are available in 10, 20 and also 50 packs.
Helping to prevent the spread of germs and reduce viral load, disposable face masks are suitable for general use but not recommended for medical or care workers.
Disposable Face Masks FFP1
The masks are manufactured from 3 ply spun-bonded polypropylene, non-woven fabric with integral plastic-coated strip above the nose for optimum fit, whilst being light-weight and comfortable with elasticated loops for the ears. It is also recommended that these disposable masks are for single use only.
- Size: One size
- Box Quantity: 50
Prevent The Spread Of Germs
When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they can release tiny drops into the air that can infect other people. If the infected person wears a face mask, it can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases, which can protect other people from becoming sick.
Disposable masks can be used to prevent harmful airborne substances from entering the body through the nose and mouth and also to prevent pathogens and germs being spread by the wearer. This can be required in a number of circumstances including:
- Personal use to prevent spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
- To prevent cross-infection in surgical, medical, dental and food preparation environments
- FFP1 Disposable 3 ply design with flexible ear loops for comfortable fit
- High bacterial filtration efficiency
- Fully enclosed wire frame flexible nose piece
- Protects against dust also sawdust and other airborne irritants
- Soft, odorless as well as non-irritating
Which Masks Are Best
- FFP1 GOOD (filters 80% particles)
- KN95 /FFP2 EXCELLENT (filters 95% of particles)
- FFP3 (N99) THE BEST (filters 99% of particles)
It is advised that all wearers conduct a ‘Fit Test’ prior to using disposable face masks in line with HSE Guidelines. For more information on Fit Testing face masks to avoid transmission during the Covid-19/ Corona virus outbreak please visit the HSE Face Mask website.