Modular soap dispensers are our best selling as well as contract service hand soap dispensers. …
Heavy Duty Drain Unblocker Commercial Strength Cleaner
Commercial grade heavy duty drain unblocker cleaner this super strength trade drain cleaner unblock-er will remove blockages caused by sanitary hygiene towels, grease, hair, paper and most other detritus materials, however it will not remove blockages caused by metal, stone or similar materials.
Rentex have sold this product via our Rentex service to businesses since 1999, this professional trade use product is ideal for commercial kitchens, hair salons and most businesses that require a high quality heavy duty drain unblocker cleaner.
Heavy Duty Drain Unblocker Cleaner Use
This Drain Unblocker will react with water causing large quantities of heat; beware of any blow-backs when used. It is important to remove as much water from the blocked area as possible prior to use then carefully add approximately one shot of 200 to 300 ml of product. Allow the product to remain in contact with blockage until clear.
The heavy duty drain unblocker liquid is far heavier than water and will sink and start to work on the problem, additional applications may be required depending on the severity of the blockage.
Important Note: This is Acidic and must not be used on internal plastic UPVC pipes and is recommended for use by professional commercial trade users only.
- Capacity: 2.5 litre
- Sulfuric acid 96
- High strength Professional grade
- Highly Corrosive
- Main Key working area: For use on outside drains only
COVID 19 Information
What other preventative measures can you take to prevent spreading germs and infection?
Here are a few more steps you can use, along with the use of safety masks to protect yourself from harmful substances in the environment:
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using soap and water (where possible) or an Alcohol Based Hand Sanitiser
- Clean and also sanitise regularly
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Use quality Surface Disinfectant Alcohol Wipes
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use
- Use Face Masks when distancing isn’t possible
This commercial drain unblocker is manufactured in the UK and should only be used by a competent plumber used to dealing with this type of product. These corrosive trade drain unblocking items are sold in cases of four.