Modular soap dispensers are our best selling as well as contract service hand soap dispensers. …
Antibacterial Surface Cleaning Wipes UK
Keep your home or office clean and free from germs with these cost effective work sanitising surface cleaning wipes. These 80% alcohol disinfectant wipes kill 99.9% of viruses as well as bacteria are highly effective against E.coli, MRSA, covid 19, listeria, salmonella and many others.
Ideal for offices, food preparation areas, schools, healthcare facilities and also gymnasiums, they come in a handy dispensing tub for fast and efficient cleaning.
Sanitising Surface Wipes
Containing an optimal amount of solvent for cleaning tasks, they are proven to kill 99.9% of germs within 30 seconds. These pre-saturated antibacterial wipes can be used on most hard surfaces and enhance health and safety by replacing dispensing bottles and glass containers, thereby minimising user exposure.
The high tear strength makes them durable even when wet, whilst their non-abrasive properties helps to remove grease, grime, fingerprints and residue with ease and without scratching the surface.
Rentex Wipes Directions for use.
Open lid and remove wipe. Re-seal lid to keep contents moist. Wipe surface to remove contamination, allow surfaces to dry before use. Do not flush down toilet.
Antibacterial Surface Cleaning Wipes Features
- 550 pre saturated 80% alcohol disinfectant wipes
- Ideal for use in high-risk hygiene locations
- BS EN 1500 & BS EN 1276 Approved
- Kills 99.9% of germs in 30 seconds
- Quickly and effectively eliminates bacteria and viruses from surfaces
- Inhibits the spread of infections
- Approx sheet size 14cm x 20cm
- Non-woven and also non abrasive
- Resists tears and also hold their strength
- High tear strength even when wet
Here are a few additional hygiene steps to help protect yourself as well as others
- Perform hand hygiene frequently. UK Manufactured Alcohol Based Hand Sanitisers
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Use Face Masks when in public or busy works spaces
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use
- Keep surfaces clean and also disinfected with Medical grade 80% Alcohol Wipes
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommend that liquids are more effective than very thick gels as they are easier to rub into all the folds of skin on your hands, ensuring comprehensive coverage unlike very thick gels.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 70% alcohol content.
70% – 75% gives a perfect balance between cleaning hands most effectively, and the liquid not drying too quickly. Higher alcohol formulations of 80% can evaporate before sufficient contact time has elapsed to kill germs. Lower alcohol formulations may not be strong enough to kill 99.9% of germs.
Aloe Vera – Natural Moisturizing Formula
Contains Aloe Vera leaf extract which leaves your skin feeling softer and non sticky like some hand sanitisers that contain glycerine.
This product is supplied in five litre bottles and helps to conserve water as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of hands until they are dry.
Rentex alcohol hand sanitiser enables individuals to quickly and effectively disinfect their hands to control germs and prevent viruses such as Covid 19 and bacteria spreading in high traffic locations like offices, restaurants, hospitals, emergency services, care homes, schools and also nursery’s.
Follow Us Twitter