80% Alcohol Sanitiser Wipes 550 Tub
£14.99 + VAT
Antibacterial surface wipes designed to sanitise surfaces and prevent contamination.
Our customers include Ministry of Defense, Police, Fire & Rescue, HM Prison Services, MI5, Ford Group, RSPCA, Bristol Street Motors, RNLI, NHS, Local Authorities & Many More.
61 in stock
Rentex 80% Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes 550 Tub. Keep your home or workplace clean and free from germs with these cost effective Rentex surface sanitising wipes. The hard working disinfectant wipes kill 99.9% of viruses as well as bacteria are highly effective against E.coli, MRSA, listeria, coronavirus (Covid 19), salmonella and many others.
Rentex 80% Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes
Designed for use in typically high risk hygiene areas such as healthcare premises, schools, offices, call centers and gymnasiums, these antibacterial non-woven wipes are impregnated with 80% denatured alcohol solution to quickly and effectively eliminate bacteria and viruses from surfaces to inhibit the spread of infections.
Rentex 80% Alcohol Disinfectant & Sanitising Wet Wipes
Containing an optimal amount of solvent for cleaning tasks, they are proven to kill 99.9% of germs within 30 seconds. These highly pre-saturated wipes can be used on most hard surfaces and enhance health and safety by replacing dispensing bottles and glass containers, thereby minimising user exposure.
The high tear strength makes them durable even when wet, whilst their non-abrasive properties helps to remove grease, grime, fingerprints and residue with ease and without scratching the surface.
Used in nursing homes, care homes, dental practices as well as healthcare facilities. Also ideal for offices, schools, gymnasiums, retail as well as food preparation areas they come in a handy dispensing tub for fast and efficient cleaning.
- 550 pre saturated 80% alcohol disinfectant wet wipes
- Ideal for use in high-risk hygiene locations
- BS EN 1500 & BS EN 1276 Approved
- Kills 99.9% of germs in 30 seconds
- Quickly and effectively eliminates bacteria and viruses from surfaces
- Inhibits the spread of infections
- Approx sheet size 14cm x 20cm
- Non-woven and also non abrasive
- Resists tears and also hold their strength
- High tear strength even when wet
Rentex Disinfectant Wipes Directions & Storage
Open lid and remove wipe. Re-seal lid to keep contents moist. Wipe surface to remove contamination, allow surfaces to dry before use. Dispose of used wipes in appropriate waste bin, please do not flush them down the toilet. Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
Essential Hygiene At Work
Here are a few additional hygiene steps to help protect yourself as well as others
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using soap and water (where possible) or an Alcohol Hand Sanitiser
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Use Face Masks when in public or busy works spaces
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use
- Keep surfaces clean and also disinfected
Please note: that the tub contains an amount of liquid to keep the contents moist. All our tubs have a small piece of wipe showing wedged within the Red / Blue cap, this is normal to aid pulling and means that the whole tub lid does not require fully removing to start a feed though the cap. Due to high demand of plastics, tub cap colours may be blue or red but contents remain the same.
Follow Us Twitter