Chateau entrance logo mats for new development venue in the french region La Fleche. Located…
Hand Sanitiser Logo Mat
Commercial hand sanitiser station logo mat promotes good hand hygiene standards within your workplace.
Professional information mat designed to promote the hand sanitiser dispenser area.
With over 20 years experience in the industrial logo mat floor care services sector our professional hygiene team work with you to establish your sites hand care requirements.
Smaller mats available Hand Sanitiser Station Mats 85cm x 60cm
Hand Sanitiser Logo Mat
Our standard range of loose lay message mats significantly provide an highly effective and efficient way of promoting hygiene standards within the workplace. These dirt barrier mats also help in preventing slips on wet slippery floors.
Floor Mat Benefits
- Fully washable and can also be machine dried
- NHS Approved Supplier
- Nitrile rubber backed
- High twist nylon pile
- Promotes area of hand sanitiser
- Anti static as well as moisture absorbing
Simply place your hand sanitiser mat under your dispenser or pump station.
Show staff and visitors that you are promoting high hygiene standards within your workplace with this bespoke made to order floor mat.
Commercial Hand Sanitiser Dispenser stations and wall mounted holders sold separately.
Other preventative measures you can take to prevent spreading germs and infection ?
Using a face mask is just one preventative measure you can take to protect yourself from respiratory pathogens, dust and harmful airborne substances. However it is recommended to not rely on masks alone to provide an adequate level of protection.
Here are a few more steps you can use, along with the use of safety masks to also protect yourself from harmful substances in the environment.
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using soap and water (where possible) or an alcohol based hand sanitiser
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Use face masks when distancing isn’t possible
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use
- Keep surfaces clean as well as disinfected
Personal Hand Hygiene
Always wash hands after you use the toilet and before you eat or handle food. Wash more often if you are sick or are around a sick person.
When you wash, use plenty of soap and work up a good lather.
- Scrub your hands for at least 15 to 30 seconds each time you wash.
- Be sure to clean under your nails and between your fingers.
- Rinse well.