Hand Sanitiser Logo Mat Commercial hand sanitiser station logo mat promotes good hand hygiene standards…
NHS Approved Hand Sanitiser Station Mats
Commercial grade hand sanitiser logo mats ordered by NHS, promotes good hand hygiene standards within your workplace.
Professional information matting designed to reduce slips on spillages of sanitiser at dispensing stations.
NHS Approved Sanitiser Mats
Our NHS range of loose lay information mats significantly provide an highly effective and efficient way of promoting hygiene standards within the workplace. These mats also help in preventing slips on wet slippery floors caused by spillages.
Floor Mat Benefits
- Fully washable and can also be machine dried
- NHS Approved
- Thick rubber backing
- Promotes areas of hand sanitiser
- Nitrile rubber backed
- High twist nylon pile
- Anti static as well as moisture absorbing
Simply place your hand sanitiser mat under your dispenser or pump station.
Show staff and visitors that you are promoting high hygiene standards within your workplace with this bespoke made to order floor mat.
Other preventative measures you can take to prevent spreading germs and infection ?
Using a face mask is just one preventative measure you can take to protect yourself from respiratory pathogens, dust and harmful airborne substances. However it is recommended to not rely on masks alone to provide an adequate level of protection.
Here are a few more steps you can use, along with the use of safety masks to also protect yourself from harmful substances in the environment.
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using soap and water (where possible) or an Alcohol Based Hand Sanitisers
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Keep surfaces clean as well as disinfected using Sanitiser Surface Wipes
- Use face masks when distancing isn’t possible
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use
Personal Hand Hygiene
Always wash hands after you use the toilet and before you eat or handle food. Wash more often if you are sick or are around a sick person.
When you wash, use plenty of soap and work up a good lather.
- Be sure to clean under your nails and between your fingers.
- Scrub your hands for at least 15 to 30 seconds each time you wash.
- Rinse well.