5 Litre Hand Sanitiser With Holder & Pump
Complete hand hygiene package, even seemingly clean surfaces can harbor large numbers of harmful bacteria. Our easy to use hand sanitiser system provides the individual with the opportunity to clean and sanitise there hands. This also to reduces the effects of cross contamination in the work place.
- 5 litre ethanol alcohol hand sanitiser
- Push on pelican pump
- Wall mounted holder
White powder coated epoxy finished cradle. This easy to clean surface is perfect for containers such as Hand Sanitisers and also Hand Soaps.
5 Litre Hand Sanitiser Dispenser With Pump
These bottle holders are great for locations that require a sturdy container holder within the work place such as workshops, garages, trade counters, vans & works vehicles as well as warehouses and also busy commercial areas.
- Wall mountable
- Easy storage for 5 litre containers
- Manufactured in the UK
- Made in an epoxy powder coated mild steel
- Height: 161mm, Width: 193mm, Depth: 139mm
- Wall fixings are included
Hand Sanitiser Pelican Pump
A simple pump that push fits on to a standard 5 litre container, replacing the cap. Squirts out a dose of the liquid each time the pump is pressed.
The basic push on pump easily attaches to our five litre bottles, offering quick and easy dosing of hand hygiene products. Thanks to the pumps design, wastage is reduced and time is saved as you don’t need to measure out specific amounts of liquids.
5 Litre Hand Sanitiser
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 70%+ alcohol content. This five-litre container helps to conserve water as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.
Enables individuals to quickly and effectively clean their hands to control germs and helps to prevent viruses such as flu and germs spreading.
What other preventative measures can you take to prevent spreading germs and infection?
Here are a few more steps you can use, along with the use of safety masks to protect yourself from harmful substances in the environment:
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using soap and water (where possible) or an alcohol based band sanitiser
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use
- Use Face Masks when distancing isn’t possible
- Keep surfaces clean and also disinfected
Galley Pins On Pinterest