Logo Door Mats
Nobody likes dirt indoors. Good quality logo door mats will catch all that grime and prevent it from travelling further inside your premises; preventing dirt from getting indoors will also save you time and money in cleaning and materials.
Additionally it will also help protect your floors from unnecessary wear and tear and potential slips on wet areas. Quality logo door mats also lend an air of elegance to your reception, trade counter or showroom.
A high quality Logo Mat in the right colours and with your company logo included will improve the appearance of your entrance.
Logo Door Mats Protect Your Surroundings
Our entrance logo door mats are made of 100 nylon-polyamide fibres and can absorb up to 4 kg of dirt and moisture per square meter. It’s important to remember that dirt and grit damages both rugs and floors within your building, dramatically shortening their useful life.
By reducing dirt and wear in your building, you will also reduce costs for cleaning and replacement of expensive flooring. Logo door mats will also help to keep dust down within office locations which will reduce the risk of damage to expensive computer systems.
Problems with Dirt in buildings
- Up to 80% of all dirt is brought into buildings on the feet of visitors as well as staff
- More time and money needed for cleaning
- Potential slip hazard on wet flooring
- Leads to higher cleaning costs
- Wears down floors and reduces their durability
- Dirt control logo door mats capture most of the dirt and moisture
- Entrance logo door mats prevent up to 80 of dirt being brought inside, saving time and money in cleaning
- Our entrance dirt control mats are able to absorb up to 4 kg of dirt and moisture per square meter
- Improved safety, helps to reduce slipping, no static electricity from the mat
- Replacement of dirty mats with clean laundered entrance dirt control mats according to your specific needs. We offer Mat Rental Services at intervals of once a week to a fortnightly service
Key Points Of Entrance Mats
Quality mats capture dirt and moisture, logo door mats remove dirt and moisture from the shoes of customers and visitors.
Is your mat large enough: If your logo mat is too short, people can step over it and it will not do its intended job. Use a door mat that is of sufficient size, which has to be stepped on a few times.
Selecting a dirt control mats: High quality logo door mats capture dirt and moisture and retains it deep within its pile away from the surface. With a normal door mat, dirt remains on the surface and the next person entering the building then carries it further inside effectively becoming a source of dirt.
Using high quality matting proves its worth in bad weather. A low quality door mat will look wet right away and will quickly become soaked and water logged causing more problems. Our high quality logo door mats look good all day, regardless of the weather.
Maintenance Service: Entrance mats such as Humpit capture and retain dirt. For that reason they also need to be maintained by a professional logo mat cleaning service company.