Workshop Rubber Mats For Sale. Heavy duty dirt control barrier mats have been used in…
Entrance Dirt Control Mats. Nobody likes dirt indoors dirt, sand and moisture are carried inside your premises on the soles of customers, visitors and employee’s shoes. Good quality matting will catch all that grime and prevent it from travelling further inside your premises; preventing dirt from getting indoors will also save you time and money in cleaning and materials.
Additionally it will also help protect your floors from unnecessary wear and tear and potential slips on wet areas. Quality floorcare also lend an air of elegance to your reception, trade counter or showroom.
A high quality mat, in the right colours and with your company logo included will improve the appearance of your property entrance.
Entrance Dirt Control Mats Retain Grime
Cleaning costs are lower when dirt and grime are prevented from entering commercial buildings.
Our mats are made of 100 nylon-polyamide fibres and can absorb up to 4 kg of dirt and moisture per square meter. It’s important to remember that dirt and grit damages both rugs and floors within your building, dramatically shortening their useful life.
By reducing dirt and wear in your building, you will also reduce costs for cleaning and replacement of expensive flooring. Commercial mats will also help to keep dust down within office locations which will reduce the risk of damage to expensive computer systems.
Problems with Dirt
- Up to 80 of all dirt is brought into buildings on the feet of staff and visitors
- More time and money needed for cleaning
- Potential slip hazard on wet flooring
- Leads to higher cleaning costs
- Wears down floors and reduces their durability
Entrance Dirt Control Mats Key Benefits
- Dirt control mats capture most of the dirt and moisture, which are otherwise brought inside
- Prevents up to 80 of dirt being brought inside, saving time and money in cleaning
- Our entrance dirt control mats are able to absorb up to 4 kg of dirt and moisture per square meter
- Your floors are protected right at the entrance
- The durability and appearance of your floors are improved
- Improved safety, helps to reduce slipping, no static electricity from the mat
- Replacement of dirty mats with clean laundered entrance dirt control mats according to your specific needs. We offer Mat Rental Services at intervals of once a week to a fortnightly service
- Entrance dirt control mats can be designed with bespoke customer logos and designs
Key points of entrance matting
Quality mats capture dirt and moisture, mats remove dirt and moisture from the shoes of customers and visitors.
Is your mat large enough: If your mat is too short, people can step over it and it will not do its intended job. Use a mat that is of sufficient size, which has to be stepped on a few times, is the most effective.
Selecting a dirt control mat: High quality entrance dirt control mats capture dirt and moisture and retains it deep within its pile away from the surface. With a normal mat, dirt remains on the surface and the next person entering the building then carries it further inside effectively becoming a source of dirt.
Using high quality entrance dirt control mats will proves its worth in bad weather. A low quality mat will look wet right away and will quickly become soaked and water logged causing more problems. Our high quality entrance dirt control mats look good all day, regardless of the weather.
Professional heavy duty mats capture and retain dirt, for that reason they also need to be maintained by a professional mat cleaning service company.