Antibacterial 30 Second Cleaning Spray 12 x 750ml
£29.99 + VAT
RTX Antibacterial 30 second Cleaning Spray Kills 99.99% of bacteria
Tackle stains, soiling and bacteria with ease, using this 750ml RTX antibacterial 30 second cleaning spray and sanitiser.
As the formula conforms to BS EN 1276, it’s been proven to successfully remove common bacteria and reduce the risk of illness. It also contains heavy-duty detergent agents which break down complex proteins, leaving surfaces clean and germ-free. The ready-to-use solution has a contact time of 30 seconds and needs no dilution before use – so sanitising is always made quick and simple.
RTX Antibacterial 30 Second Cleaning Spray
This cleaner and sanitiser spray from Rentex is designed to work on hard surfaces within food preparation and service areas such as stainless steel worktops and workplace surfaces. Also availble in 5 litre containers.
What Does a Sanitiser Do ?
A sanitiser combines a detergent with a disinfectant to remove dirt and reduce bacteria to safe levels. This means the cleaner and sanitiser will make your surfaces visibly clean and help to stop the spread of illness causing microbes. For all sanitisers to work properly, they need to be left on your surfaces for the recommended contact time.
What Is A Surface Sanitiser ?
A sanitiser is a solution that’s safe for use on surfaces. The RTX antibacterial 30 second cleaning spray cleaner and sanitiser is both food-safe and odorless, ensuring there’s no risk of contamination when used to clean your workplace surfaces, equipment and utensils.
- Quantity: 12 x 750ml
- Dimensions: 280(H) x 100(W) x 50(D)mm
- Container material: Transparent plastic
- Contact Time: 30 Seconds
- Passes the BS EN 1276 standard for antibacterial performance
- Kills 99.9% of most bacteria within 30 seconds
- Also effective against: E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria monocytogenes as well as Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Contains: Quaternary biocides
- The solution effectively removes soiling and also eliminates bacteria
- Each 750ml bottle delivers approximately 750 x sprays
- The sanitiser is odourless and also food-safe
- Ready-to-use formula also makes this sanitiser quick and easy to apply
- The trigger spray ensures accurate application of the chemical
- For professional use only
What Method Should You Adopt When Using a Sanitiser ?
When using a surface sanitiser, you should always adopt the two-stage cleaning method. First, clean the surface with hot water and your Rentex cleaner and sanitiser to remove any surface contamination. Once dry, spray the sanitiser back onto the surface and leave for the recommended contact time. This will ensure harmful bacteria are reduced to safe levels.