Tork Mini Jumbo Toilet Rolls
£38.99 + VAT
Advanced 2-Ply Mini Jumbo Toilet Rolls 170m Per Roll
Tork mini jumbo toilet rolls are soft premium rolls for efficiency as well as reduced costs. Offering much more toilet paper than standard mini jumbo rolls. Working best with mini jumbo toilet roll dispensers.
These premium 2-ply toilet rolls offer a superior look, feel and also performance, and are suitable for medium to high traffic locations. The soft tissue offers high brightness with a premium embossed printed leaf design for extra bulk and visual appeal in the bathroom.
Keep your washrooms running smoothly with this pack of 12 x Tork mini jumbo toilet rolls. Made with a 2-ply construction, the toilet paper boasts good strength and absorbency. This means your guests will use less paper per visit, cutting your costs in the long run.
A huge 170m length means each toilet roll will last an incredibly long time – making regular washroom restocking and maintenance a thing of the past.
Tork Mini Jumbo Toilet Rolls Features
- 12 x 2-ply soft white toilet rolls per case
- Compatible with most mini tumbo toilet roll dispensers
- 2-ply material makes this toilet paper strong and also absorbent
- High capacity significantly means less maintenance
- Tork Leaf pattern
- Tork Easy Handling™ technology
- Can be used in professional environments
- 850 sheets per roll
- Roll Dimensions: L 170 m x W 9.4 cm x D 18.7 cm
- Sheet Length: 20 cm
Commercial Washroom Toilet Rolls
Every industry has different requirements for its washrooms. Rentex can help you to find exactly the products for each washroom that meet your individual requirements – with hygienic, cost-efficient products and also well-conceived hygiene services.
As they’re made from FSC-certified paper and meet the strict environmental criteria of the EU Flower Ecolabel, these large toilet rolls are kinder to Earth’s natural resources too. So switching to them is a great way for you to minimise your environmental impact.
- This product is also certified with the EU Ecolabel with certificate number SE/004/001.
- This product is certified for FSC® with certificate number SA-COC-008266.
- Fulfilment of Packaging and also Packaging Waste Directive (94/62/EC)
- Article creation date and latest article revision
- Date of issue: 19-04-2019
- Revision date: 03-03-2022
This product is specifically produced at SKELMERSDALE mill, GB and certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 (Environmental management systems), OHSAS 18001 and FSC Chain-Of-Custody.
Disposal of tissue
This product is suitable to be taken care of in the normal sewage system within the community.