Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 70% 5 Litre
Bactericidal Hand Sanitizer Liquid 5 Litre Bulk Container. This hand sanitizer product has been developed to the highest standards, all Rentex hand sanitizers contain the maximum amount of alcohol gel required which is the main ingredient responsible for killing 99.9% of germs by disrupting the metabolism of the bacterial cells.
Even seemingly clean surfaces can harbor large numbers of harmful bacteria. Our easy to use hand sanitizer provides the individual with the opportunity to clean and sanitize there hands. And also to reduce the effects of cross contamination in the work place.
Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 70% 5 Litre – Areas commonly used
This is non tainting and is ideally suited to the food and health care sector especially care homes, nurseries, cafes, schools, canteens and food production areas.
Stock Still Available – 3 Working Day Delivery – UK Mainland
Buy Now >>> Hand Sanitiser 70%
NO COLLECTIONS: As the global effect of corona virus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Rentex are firmly committed to the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 70% 5 Litre
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content. This product is supplied in five-litre bottles and helps to conserve water as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.
This alcohol hand sanitiser enables individuals to quickly and effectively clean their hands to control germs and helps to prevent viruses such as flu and (COVID-19) spreading in high traffic locations such as offices, restaurants, hospitals, care homes, schools, nursery’s and leisure centers.
Sanitiser features and benefits
- Effective against 99.9% of all harmful bacteria commonly found
- Recommended amount of Alcohol content
- Manufactured in the UK 🇬🇧
- Compliant to BS EN 1276 standards
- Capacity: 1 x 5 litre
- Manufactured under ISO 9001
- Excellent preventive measure against the spread of seasonal flu, colds, and other viral diseases and bacterial infections
- 70% alcohol content – Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Encourages good hygiene practice to prevent the spread of infections
- Ideal for instant hand sanitisation at workplaces such as care homes, schools, hospitals and restaurants
- Faster method than washing hands with soap and water
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- All BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.9% of bacteria.
Note: Repeated use of alcohol sanitiser can cause damage to the skin and potential cracking which allows another point of entry for pathogens.
Provides a convenient cleansing alternative to combat infection and help people stave off the cold and seasonal flu when a sink is not readily available.
How To Apply Hand Sanitiser
- Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces
- Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. around 20 seconds
- Don’t rinse or wipe off the hand sanitiser before it’s dry
Our phone lines are busy with the high demand for this item please use the buy it now option to make a purchase.
Dispatch: There may be a longer than usual wait for delivery, estimated delivery time is 3 to 5 working days. We ask for your patience while we cope with high demand. We will en-devour to get your order out to you as quickly as possible.
Credit card & PayPal payments goods released on cleared funds.
Like us on Facebook