Water Heater 5 Litre 2Kw
£151.99 + VAT
Out of stock
Speedsflow electric unvented 2 Kw hot water heater, unvented undersink water heaters are the option of choice for small commercial and domestic applications with restricted load applications.
The speedflow is ideal for use in cloakrooms and small kitchens in offices, shops, out buildings, student accommodation and building extensions which have no hot water system near by.
In these situations one speedflow water heater located under the sink is often used to supply hot water for light dishwashing and hand washing in the required location.
Water heater features:
- Mains pressure (unvented) unit – choice of 5 10 or 15 litre capacities
- 2Kw heating element
- Temperature E setting (Eco)
- External temperature control and neon element on indicator
- IPX4 rated water heater
- Manually re-settable thermal cut out
- Porcelain enamel-lined vessel with magnesium anode
- Wall mounted or floor standing
- Pressure relief valve included – must be used in every installation
- Maximum working temperature 75 degrees centigrade
- Pre wired unit with (1.5m) of cable
2 x ½’’ male BSP to 15mm adapter for connection to pressure relief valve
2 x ½’’ female BSP to 15mm adapter for connection to unit
Pressure reducing valve & 2 litre expansion vessel and check valve