KN95 Face Masks Respirators – Pack of 50
£65.59 + VAT
Four layers of advanced filtration protection
Out of stock
KN95 Face Masks Respirators ≥ 95% Respiratory Particulate Filter
During a pandemic or emergency situations, health authorities often reference these standards when making mask respirator recommendations, stating, for example, that certain populations should use an “N95, FFP2, or equivalent” respirator.
KN95 Face Masks Respirators
Commonly know as N95 face masks these can protect against a virus if you wear and use them correctly. You need to fit them correctly so they are tight to the face.
These masks are thicker than a normal medical mask. However, they need to be fitted properly. Dispose of your face mask when it gets wet or dirty.
KN95 Face Mask Standards
Disposable respirator face masks are subject to various regulatory standards around the world.
The KN95 standard is the Chinese equivalent standard to:
- Australia’s P2 standard
- USA’s N95 niosh standard, and the UK’s FFP2 standard.
Respirators certified as meeting any of these standards can be expected to function very similarly to one another.
You are purchasing certified KN95 flat fold masks. Similar to western standards, the KN95 specifies that respirators filter performance is ≥ 95%.
KN95 Face Mask Features:
- Four layers of advanced filtration protection
- Tested to GB 2626-2006 and FFP2 Standards
- Filtering 95% particulate protection respirator
- Material: Non-Woven Fabric + Melt blown Filter
- KN95 can be used to prevent harmful substances entering the respiratory system through the nose and mouth
- Pack 10 x 5
- Equivalent to UK FFP2
- European certification CE1282, EN149:2001-A1:2009
A typical respiratory face mask can last over 1 week. Wear when you are near to other people, for example, in an office or when travelling on public transport.
The mask’s 3D shape is designed according to the ergonomics of the human face to ensure tightness and also increase the breathing capacity of the mask, greatly improve the air permeability and makes it more comfortable to wear.
Open the mask fully, position the mask with metal nose strip up. After placing, use both hands to press the metal nose strip to fit the bridge of your nose and achieve a better protection effect.
What other preventative measures can you take to prevent spreading germs and infection?
Using a KN95 face mask is just one preventative measure you can take to protect yourself from respiratory pathogens, dust and harmful airborne substances. However it is recommended to not rely on masks alone to provide an adequate level of protection.
Here are a few more steps you can use, along with the use of safety masks to also protect yourself from harmful substances in the environment:
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using soap and water (where possible) or an Alcohol Based Hand Sanitiser
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use
- Keep surfaces clean and disinfected
Know as N95 face masks they can help protect against the virus if you wear and use them correctly. You need to fit them correctly so they are tight to your face.
Note: Some users may also have trouble breathing. You can’t wear N95, KN95 and FFP2 masks if you have a beard. Images used for information purposes only.