Hyco Aquila Instant Water Heater
£238.79 inc VAT
Hyco Aquila Instant water heater 9.6Kw
Thinking of purchasing a Hyco Aquila instantaneous water heater. The Hyco Aquila instant water heater are instantaneous water heaters that are very energy efficient since they only consume energy when they are used and so have no standing losses.
The Hyco Aquila instant water heater IN96T is a mains pressure multipoint instantaneous water heater with electronic temperature control, designed for hand washing at one or two basins, dish washing at a single sink and can also be used for a single shower.
Hyco Aquila Instant Water Heater Features and Benefits
- 9.6kW rating
- Highly energy efficient / Hyco Aquila instant water heater – no standing heat losses
- Bare wire heating system gives fast heat up time
- External electronic temperature control accurate to the nearest degree
- Energy saving – only uses the power required to deliver the chosen temperature
- Slimline design
- Heats the water instantly as it flows through the unit
- Heating power adjusted electronically to compensate for temperature, flow rate and water pressure variations
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature factory set at 38°C and can be adjusted by the user between 30°C and 60°C
- One programmable memory setting
- After power off/on the unit will recall the last usage outlet temperature
- Water supplied to one or two outlets depending on application
- Hyco Aquila instant water heater units are easy to install
Hyco Aquila Instant Water Heater Installation
This Hyco Aquila instant water heater appliance must be installed in a frost free environment. The hyco Aquila instant water heater should be located as close as practical to the hot water outlet in order to avoid unnecessary heat losses through the pipework.
Hyco Aquila instant water heater dimensions
This compact Hyco Aquila instant water heater can be installed in a variety of locations due to its compact design.Height x Width x Depth 380 x 230 x 70mm