Modular soap dispensers are our best selling as well as contract service hand soap dispensers. …
Hyco Water Heating Vented Point of Use Handyflow Oversink Water Heater HF05LQ-1
The Hyco oversink water heater HF05LQ handyflow over sink is a simple to install traditional vented over sink electric water heater for a single sink. With a neat compact design and supplied complete with tap and spout, the Handyflow offers an effective, practical solution whenever economy and ease of installation are the key priorities.
The Handflow hyco electric water heater is ideal for occasional use light dishwashing at a single kitchen sink in the workplace, for example portable buildings, offices, shops, workshops and other small commercial premises.
The Handyflow incorporates a thermal cut-out that can be re-set rather than requiring to be replaced. The unit simply needs to be switched off and it will automatically re-set itself. This feature is particularly useful when the heater is likely to be drained frequently (e.g. when fitted in portable buildings).
The Hyco handyflow electric water heater has a slim line profile with a depth of only 7″ (180mm).
Hyco oversink water heater HF05LQ Features:
- Hyco oversink water heater HF05LQ 5 litre capacity
- External temperature control
- 2kW element
- IP24 rated [frame_right] Buy Water Heaters Online > [button url=”https://www.rentexhygiene.co.uk/shop/product_info.php/handyflow-oversink-electric-water-heater-p-1113 ” background=”#56a3F0″]HF05LQ[/button][/frame_right]
- White corrosion proof case
- CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Safety re-settable thermal cut-out
- Hyco oversink water heater HF05LQ Suitable for single sink outlet only
- Wall fixing bracket included for fast installation
- Cable pre-wired (1m) saves time on installation
- No need for expansion vessel, relief or reducing valve
- Frost protection setting
- Polypropylene tank
- Power 2Kw
- Hyco oversink water heater HF05LQ dimensions 400 x 270 x 180
- Capacity 5 litres
- Spout 10 inches
- Weight empty 3.5kg
- Weight full 8.2kg
- Time to heat to 75 C ambient Approx 12 mins
- Pre-wired cable 1 meter length
As with all units of this type, cold water entering from the inlet valve displaces the hot water stored in the tank. It is normal for the Hyco oversink water heater HF05LQ spout to drip slightly during the heating cycle, caused by the water expanding as it heats up. Over tightening the Hyco oversink water heater HF05LQ tap will not stop the dripping and may result in damage.
Users with a requirement to serve more than one sink or to use regular taps should consider the Speedflow unvented water heater as an alternative to the Handyflow.